02/04 Birthday - Zodiac Information
February 4th Zodiac
Date: February 4th
Color: Forest Green
In One Word: Guilt
Weakness: Poor Boundaries
Most Compatabile With: Sagittarius
For as long as those born on the 4th of February let love guide the way, they have nothing to fear. They will often be misled by emotional battles and rational choices, but in the end, their creative, inspired side of personality turns out to be the only one with actual value. To slowly discover the beauty of their child within, these individuals need just a little faith and a lot of love and acceptance for who they are.
It is never easy to have the Moon with Saturn in the same place, and here, they are divided by random points of darkness and nothingness. To reach the point of emotional clarity and satisfaction, those born on this date have a task to overcome many obstacles, and still stay true to their life on planet Earth and the value of Self they nurture within. Their parents will be different and going to extremes, one of them too strict and the other too mellow, and in most cases their state of balance will depend on too many outer circumstances. The ability to find balance between all things is carried in their hearts, and all they need to do is cleanse it and let all negative emotions out, to stay open for positive ones to show.
The Sabian symbol for Aquarius representatives born on February 4th of a leap year and two years preceding it:
The Sabian symbol for Aquarius representatives born on February 4th of a year following a leap year:
It is obvious that the two symbols that stand to shine a light on those born on the 4th of February represent an opposition of love and career, and emotion and reason. No matter the side they decide to be on, it will be hard for them to mend them into oneness and find balance between solitary efforts that bring results, and togetherness to mend their hearts. Both symbols stand for passive existence with birds and a businessman sitting, and movement will prove to be less significant than the forces through which one summons things in their life.
Life's purpose of all those born on the 4th of February always hides in love, emotion, and balance. The beauty of life might slip them by if they are preoccupied with successes and a career chase, or if they are turned to care for other people neglecting their own emotional needs. Boundaries must be clearly set and their world free of pain and spasm given to them by their ancestors, in order to reach the state of purity that will allow them to enjoy every day in love, excited, and inspired to create.
Love and Emotions
A bit strict in their search for love, we can recognize February 4th born either by their strongly rational approach to the emotional world, or surprising feelings that burst and push them into decisions that might not make them happy in the end. If you see this person making a mistake, try to understand that guilt is their fuel in a way, and they need to be wrong to realize that their happiness is their only responsibility. For lessons learned and divine love found, they have to live through relationships that will bruise them, distract them, and restrict them in some way.
Very often, they will discover in life that formal relationships don't make them feel good, and it is the inspiration of momentum that needs to guide them. Although quite faithful and moral in their decisions, they will need the freedom even more than other Aquarius representatives, to express their inner world with enough ease. If they stay open for love, not letting disappointments close them up for new experiences, they will constantly be moving in the right direction, no matter how many mistakes they might think they made along the way.
What They Excel In
People born on the 4th of January are primarily healers, and they will mostly find their purpose in work with abused or oppressed women. It is up to them to think about ways to approach the feminine side to the world and communicate in their attempt to make a change. Their calling is always in connection to emotions, deep inner research, and talents. They excel in all forms of artistic expression, including interior design and fashion. Although the world of finance might carry the beauty of risk they crave for, it might be better if they invested their energy into something a bit more satisfying for their restless heart.
To employ talents of those born on February 4th in the best way possible, they should meditate with a Picasso stone. It will boost their creativity and help them stay connected to the higher spheres, while being able to articulate their senses and feelings into the material world. This stone also helps one understand their soul's choices in this life and cooperate in lessons that are to be learned.
February 4th Birthday Gift
In search for a birthday gift for those born on February 4th, we need to keep their emotional nature in mind, no matter how rational and practical they might seem. It is best to keep it low key though, and go with a science fiction novel that is followed by a love story, or a practical and interesting kitchen gadget, but one used to prepare their favorite meal. Whatever you choose, always be aware that there is something these individuals hide in their hearts. They don't want it out in the open, but they wish to feel recognized and not alone.
Positive Traits for February 4th Born
Ambitious and at the same time highly sensitive, deep, with a strong inner drive, moral, and responsible workers. Individuals with a strong heart, ready to help others to overcome difficulties of life.
Negative Traits for February 4th Born
Cold, distant from the world and shut down when things get too intense. Aquarian detachment kicks in as a strong defense mechanism as soon as their interpretation of events shows they can get hurt.
Famous Birthdays on 4th of February
- In 1892 E. J. Pratt was born, a Canadian poet and academic, and a three-time winner of the country's Governor General's Award for poetry. Parental differences are vividly seen in his early childhood, with his father being strict and methodical in his approach to children, and his mother of very different temperament.
- In 1948 Alice Cooper was born, an American singer, songwriter and actor, considered to be the "Godfather of Shock Rock" with his horror-like stage settings and appearances. It is interesting to observe that his father was a preacher in The Church of Jesus Christ and that of E. J. Pratt was a Methodist minister.
- In 1975 Natalie Imbruglia was born, an Australian singer, songwriter and actress, best known by her hit cover of Ednaswap's song, "Torn". She is an ambassador for Virgin Unite and supports campaigns to end poverty, as well as different breast cancer campaigns.
Important Historical Events on 4th of February
- 960 – Zhao Kuangyin (born on March 21st) is coronated as Emperor Taizu of Song, and this initiates the Song dynasty period of China that will continue for more than three centuries.
- 1789 – The U.S. Electoral College unanimously elects George Washington (born on February 22nd) to be the first President of the United States.
- 1859 – The discovery of the Codex Sinaiticus in Egypt.
- 1899 – The Battle of Manilla starts the Philippine-American War.
- 1961 – The beginning of the Angolan War of Independence and the greater Portuguese Colonial War.
- 2004 – Mark Zuckerberg (born on May 14th) founded the social networking site - Facebook.