04/03 Birthday - Zodiac Information
April 3rd Zodiac
April 3rd is somewhat a blessed moment in April, and every person born on this date feels the veil of protection surrounding them through their lifetime. Still, this is also a moment of detachment from the world, great travels and knowledge, and could turn one into a rational individual who always sails away from their heart.
Distances that only those born on the 3rd of April understand are seen in their planetary row. The last two planets that separate the sphere of the visible reality from what we cannot see are set here, and the secret message of change and deep inner regeneration is hidden in between. This date is obviously a blessing and a challenge all in one, and speaks of one's ability to stay protected and safe in the time of need, while still remaining in a healthy attitude and ready to open their heart, and give when giving is needed.
The Sabian symbol for Aries representatives born on April 3rd born in one of the two years preceding a leap year:
The Sabian symbol for Aries representatives born on April 3rd of a leap year and a year that follows:
Both of these symbols speak of danger that is upon us, and speak well of the need these individuals have to seek protection. The sign of Aries itself is always ready for battle, and combined with a life threat seen here, those born on this date sense danger, unable to relax. The first symbol seems to be there to show that the entire society presents a threat, just as the second one reminds us that it has nothing to do with gender or any form of discrimination. Creating distance is healthy and might help one change perspective, until they realize that they can relax in good company and believe their instincts every step of the way.
April 3rd carries a powerful message of freedom and the unseen that is yet to be discovered behind one's boundaries and limitations. As an Aries born on this date peeks behind the fences they build up, they will find a surprising world of wonder and adventure. Once this rigid states break and they face their fears head on, they will find that fear just separated them from higher consciousness, from excitements and joys of life, intellectual dominance, higher thought, and true faith in what is yet to come. As they set free, they become innovative, faster, and deeply spiritual in their chase for the human ideal.
Love and Emotions
The story of those born on April 3rd is mostly in connection with processes that have little to do with interpersonal bonding. Still, they seem to strive for the ideal of freedom shared with another human being, and tend to search for love in the strangest of places. They could spend their childhood closed for important relationships, or on a mission to find someone they will marry and spend their life with, only to discover that it is freedom and solitude they need to feel whole and find someone to move on paths that are parallel with their own.
Depending on their upbringing and their first emotional experiences, they could have their fences held too high, always convinced that betrayal will come their way. It is these convictions that get them hurt in the long run and lead to relationships proving their state of frailty that needs to be protected. As they jump out of their pattern and start seeing other people as colorful and different as they can be, they will easily find a partner to enjoy their time with for however long the love last.
What They Excel In
Those born on the 3rd of April become very good in all things that require tact, even though it isn't typical for an Aries to have it. They work well under pressure, in impossible working environments, and feel good when involved in science, research, new technology, and human rights campaigns. Attracted by the uniform of any kind, they will incline to wear it, and get extremely organized in situations that present some sort of threat or loss of control in those around them.
An excellent stone for those born on April 3rd is covellite, as it helps them transform their dreams into reality and find the link between their beliefs and what they perceive as fate. It stimulates a positive outlook on life and is not always easy to work with, for it stirs up the world of past lives and experiences a person has dismissed or pushed under the rug. Breaking down energy blockages, this is a stone that will face them with fears, set them free and make them realize what they can achieve in this lifetime.
April 3rd Birthday Gift
Those born on the 3rd of April feel a strong need to be seen through their shadows and walls. Their birthday or any occasion they find important is a chance for them to let others into their world, and it is a special time when emotion allows them to feel safer than they usually do. Give them a gift from the heart, whatever it might be, but stay on a safe distance too if you aren't ready to connect on a deep emotional plane that might seem negative to begin with. They are brave individuals who need someone to carry their weight with them, and if you aren't ready to do so, buy them a gadget to trigger their curiosity, but steer clear from any sentimental presents.
Positive Traits for April 3rd Born
Motivated, turned to the future, protective of those they care for, and true. They are brave individuals, always ready to pull everyone else out of a crisis and any situation that endangers livelihoods of many.
Negative Traits for April 3rd Born
Selfish and turned solely to their own wellbeing, destructive and convinced that change is impossible. They are distant, unstable, stiff in negative convictions, and pessimistic in their approach to relationships and any form of closeness with others.
Famous Birthdays on 3rd of April
- In 1958 Alec Baldwin was born, an American actor, writer, and television host, considered the most popular of the four Baldwin brothers. He has been involved in some incidents and public condemnations that could be in connection with a set of beliefs troubling for people in his life.
- In 1961 Eddie Murphy was born, an American actor and comedian, awarded the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor. When he was still a child, his father got stabbed by a woman in a crime of passion, and he stated that while in foster care during his mother's illness, he developed his sense of humor.
- In 1985 Leona Lewis was born, an English singer and songwriter, who rose to fame worldwide with her song "Bleeding Love". Her solid convictions are best seen through her routine, for she has been a vegetarian since she was 12 years old, and became a vegan in 2012.
Important Historical Events on 3rd of April
- 1860 – Pony Express starts running from St. Joseph, Missouri, to Sacramento, California.
- 1895 – The trial in the libel case brought by Oscar Wilde (born on October 16th) starts, leading to him being imprisoned on charges of homosexuality.
- 1933 – The first flight over Mount Everest occurs.
- 1948 – US President Harry Truman (born on May 8th) signs the Marshall Plan and authorizes $5 billion in aid for 16 countries.
- 1973 – The first handheld mobile cell phone call is made by Martin Cooper (born on December 26th) of Motorola to Joel Engel (born on February 4th) of Bell Labs.
- 1981 – The first successfully operating portable computer is presented at the West Coast Computer Faire in San Francisco.