08/22 Birthday - Zodiac Information
August 22nd Zodiac
With the Sun approaching the end of Leo, August 22nd has its peak in creativity and our childish need to present our inner being and express ourselves. This is an emotional date, when passions need to be calmed in order for us to swim out of them with a clear mind and a plan we can hold on to, so our dreams can be reached. Those born at this time are connected to others on a different level than the rest of Leo representatives, and feel a constant need to set free from ego battles and follow their heart.
The planetary row of August 22nd can be viewed as a "victory" of emotion over instincts and the Moon over Mars. However, it points out that family issues with anger might have to be resolved, and negative and positive emotions merged into one loving image of Self in those born on this date. They are openhearted and warm, typically a bit childish and nurturing to those they love, but their boundaries may come out as problematic if they don’t make anger useful for personal progress or if they get carried away from their realistic abilities trough relationships that are too intertwined to differentiate what is theirs and what belongs to the other person.
The touch of lights defines the progress of their emotional battles and it is the relationship between their parents that gives structure to their patterns and leads them in certain directions. They are to balance out their nurturing, passive Self with the one that is filled with vigor, energy and initiative, and the easiness of this task with such a powerful Sun is seen through the position of their natal Moon.
The Sabian symbol for Leo representatives born on August 22st in each year that isn’t a leap year:
The Sabian symbol for Leo representatives born on August 22st in a leap year:
This is a date of secrets revealed and people born at this time tend to unfold mysteries one by one, until they discover truths that bring them peace. As they move on from disappointments and dishonesties, of others and themselves, they grow to reach the point of faith where anything is truly possible if they only manage to find the right amount of information as a recipe for their pathways and choices in life.
The entire lifetime of Leos born on August 22nd is about learning and absorbing knowledge that can be used to improve their life and heal their hearts from bruises in their family tree. They are travelers of the world and those who get high education in areas they really love and could have trouble finishing college and holding on to studying if it doesn’t make them excited and happy. Their purpose is to find the direction that is easy to follow and build enough self-belief and faith in good to move on from stagnant points that keep them tied.
Love and Emotions
Hearts of those born on the 22nd of August are open and large, ready to take a partner in as soon as they connect on a non-verbal, clearly emotional level. Their passionate, fiery side often subsides when they get tied to someone, and this may grow to become a problem in the longer run, for they can’t seem to hold on to both – their emotional self and their stable core of personality. Still, their relationships are colored with tender feelings, even if the physical world doesn’t seem that supportive of their intent to be gentle and nurturing.
With a tendency to repeat patterns and mistakes their parents made, their love life will often be defined by their touch, and it could lead them into romances that aren’t really supportive of their own personal needs. In time, they are to separate from information that isn’t really theirs, realizing that their childish, most honest needs must be respected at all times in order for their relationship to last. They need someone who shares their ideals and believs in them, someone to travel and learn with, and someone whose heart is just as big as their own.
What They Excel In
Individuals born on August 22nd have good people skills and know how to sense the right candidate for any job. This can push them into HR or a deeper touch with their Soul through psychology and different methods of healing. Compassionate and caring, they excel working with children and young people, and make good parents that know how to maintain a healthy living situation while respecting everyone's will and limitations.
Malachite is a wonderful and very powerful crystal for those born on August 22nd, bringing them in touch with everything in their heart chakra that needs to cleanse. It will provide them with a shield of protection and help them connect in healthy ways that don’t push them over the edge or break their boundaries. Not only will it bring them in line with their creative powers, but it will also enhance their intuition and make them more aware of relationships in their life.
August 22nd Birthday Gift
Birthday gifts for Leos born on August 22nd need to be a reflection of their emotional state and the bond you’ve created with them through the heart. Although they might find joy in meaningful words, they will prefer images, pictures of your time spent together, and shiny things for their home they can cherish for years to come. Even if they don’t show just how sensitive and emotional they are, keep their frailty in mind and hold on to positive and warm emotions while picking the present out.
Positive Traits for August 22nd Born
Openhearted, motherly, warm and tender, they are nurturing yet respectful and understand that their feelings serve as a guiding light towards freeing and loving relationships.
Negative Traits for August 22nd Born
Guided by other people's emotions while feeling lost in their own, troubles with boundaries could lead them too far from their path, making them dissatisfied and pushy towards those they care for the most.
Famous Birthdays on 22nd of August
- In 1862 Claude Debussy was born, a French composer and pianist, known as the world's first impressionist composer. When he was 7, his pregnant mother took him and his sister to their paternal aunt's house in Cannes, where he had his first piano lessons.
- In 1963 Tori Amos was born, an American singer, pianist and songwriter, who is, apart from her years of fame, the youngest person ever to have been admitted to the Peabody Institute at the age of five. Ever since she could reach the piano, she taught herself how to play and she was able to reproduce pieces of music she had only heard once at the age of 2.
- In 1973 Kristen Wiig was born, an American actress, screenwriter and comedian, recognized for her roles in Bridesmaids and Ghostbusters. She first wanted to become an artist and thought her first job would be to draw pictures of people's post-surgery bodies, but instead she decided to move to Los Angeles and act.
Important Historical Events on 22nd of August
- 1654 – The first known Jewish immigrant to America reaches New Amsterdam.
- 1770 – The Possession Island is named, and the east coast of Australia claimed for Britain, by James Cook (born on November 7th).
- 1849 – Pilotless balloons are launched by Austria against the city of Venice, this being the first air raid in history.
- 1902 – The founding of the Cadillac Motor Company.
- 1968 – The first time that a pope (Pope Paul VI, born on June 21st) visits Latin America.
- 2004 – Paintings by Edvard Munch, The Scream and Madonna, are stolen from a museum in Oslo, Norway.