February 13th Zodiac
Date: February 13th
Color: Dark Spring Green
In One Word: Expectations
Shape: Infinity Symbol
Most Compatabile With: Aries
The story of grounding and damaged female energies is archetypally connected to every 13th day in a month. While those born on this date primarily bear the story of expansion, knowledge, and a chase for love, time will show them to suffer from certain emotional limitations that distance them from satisfactions in the physical world and the field of relationships.
The Sun and the Moon are divided by expectations and distances in this planetary row, and very often this will manifest through family members who traveled far, live abroad, or went someplace distant to reach for higher education. There is a detachment a bit stronger than in other Aquarius representatives, triggered by overthinking and any negative convictions taught to them by their parents and entangled in their experiences. Positive attitude is the only thing that can lead them on a positive path, and this is a date that serves to prove how thoughts shape our lives. This is an incarnation of growth, expansion, and learning, leading them to become teachers and gurus, but only if they find balance in their overall existence and expression.
The Sabian symbol for Aquarius representatives born on February 13th of a leap year and two years preceding it:
The Sabian symbol for Aquarius representatives born on February 13th of a year following a leap year:
Once again, we will see that Sabian symbols for this date in the sign of Aquarius both show a certain masculine energy to be noticed. For the most part, the story of teaching becomes the primal pull for those born on this date, and as they grow older and learn more from experience, their created philosophy gains quality and attracts more listeners to their close circle. On the other hand, the second symbol is a story of transformation and change, the process of getting out of one's cocoon only to find that things are still out of balance, but beautiful just as they are.
Being born on the 13th of February, a person always has to get in touch with their passive, feminine side, stop overthinking, and go with the flow. Their talent for teaching, philosophy and science will always be there to light the way, but it is balance they seek and emotional satisfaction in the material world. Their purpose is seen through Venus, the goddess of love, emotion, and togetherness, and their relationships and hormonal status speak best of their path in life and if they have chosen what is right for them. In time, they become thankful for all they were born with and proud of their accomplishments. As they discover personal value, they find more inspiration and beauty in the material world.
Love and Emotions
This date is all about uncontained, passionate, and instinctive love, but built through awareness of self and mutual respect. Any lack of one of these things will lead to problems that push these individuals off the edge, making them search for guilty parties for everything that goes wrong between them and the other person. High expectations could lead to disappointments, and personal barriers might rise as they stop trusting in their own moral system and judgment, bumping into dishonesty too many times.
Positive beliefs will attract the right people into their life, and with a strong foundation made in their primal family, they remain true and faithful for life, discovering the idealistic image of love they wish to create day by day. Even then, some disappointments are bound to set them on the right track, but as soon as they realize what they want, opportunities will open up in front of them and grand love will be there for the taking.
What They Excel In
Talented for healing and change of perspective, those born on the 13th of February often develop a certain knack for philosophy and natural sciences, observing planet Earth as a place to treasure and heal. Their idealistic approach to the world is what makes them excel in all high-profile jobs and those that require great distances traveled, metaphorically or literally. Inspiration and acceptance of their feminine qualities will make them excel in all forms of art, especially expression on wide surfaces, with statements, color, and very little detail.
Individuals born on the 13th of February need a Shiva Lingam stone. Its phallic shape should be in perfect balance with its egg shape, speaking of manly and motherly natures unified. The stone as a whole recognizes that these two things are one, yet each of them a separate entity within the one. It intensifies the vibration of one's energy system and enhances overall health and well-being, but its practical use is dependent on the specific area one wishes to improve and the chakra that is out of balance.
February 13th Birthday Gift
A birthday gift for an Aquarius born on February 13th needs to be creative and beautiful, to spark their story of Venus and inspire them to work on their own life path. A piece of fine art, modern enough and colorful will do, as well as any gift with a vision, to be used or looked at for months to come. They love to see the purpose in things, but aren't your practical side of life people, so steer clear of presents such as kitchen utensils, or tools of any kind. They need something that will remind them of their path, a tree of life or a flowering plant that enhances creativity, a healing crystal to aid their search for balance, or a plane ticket to a destination that carries important lessons their way.
Positive Traits for February 13th Born
Inspired, creative, and hooked on the Universal field of idea, they bring miracles down to Earth, and beauty into the lives of those around them. Mending dualities into one, unified in all their extremes, they teach us how to become whole.
Negative Traits for February 13th Born
Out of balance, going into extremes, demanding and filled with irrational expectation. They are wildly reactive and intolerant and get too distanced from the world to see it for what it really is.
Famous Birthdays on 13th of February
- In 1944 Jerry Springer was born, an English-American television figure, actor, and politician, best known as the host of The Jerry Springer Show. Interestingly, his career as a lawyer (the symbolism of Jupiter) was gradually replaced by his public involvement in other people's troubled relationships.
- In 1950 Peter Gabriel was born, an English singer-songwriter and musician, a lead singer of the band "Genesis" that launched his solo career afterwards. In recognition of his human rights activism, he received a Man of Peace award from the Nobel Peace Prize laureates.
- In 1974 Robbie Williams was born, an English singer, songwriter and actor, who rose to fame as a member of the pop group Take That. He battled with obesity, self-esteem issues, alcoholism and substance abuse, and lately lethargy cause by a hormonal imbalance.
Important Historical Events on 13th of February
- 1880 – The Edison effect is first observed by Thomas Edison (born on February 11th).
- 1913 – Tibetan independence is proclaimed by the 13th Dalai Lama (born on February 12th) that initiated a period of almost four decades of independence of Tibet.
- 1954 – The basketball player Frank Selvy (born on November 9th) scored 100 points in a single game, setting the record of all time.
- 1967 –Madrid Codices by Leonardo da Vinci (born on April 15th) are discovered by American researchers.
- 1990 – A two-stage plan to reunite Germany reaches the point of agreement.
- 2004 – The discovery of the Universe's largest known diamond, the star named "Lucy" by the song performed by Beetles, is announced by the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics.