02/17 Birthday - Zodiac Information
February 17th Zodiac
A date of high energy and aspirations, February 17th speaks of the quick to move and quick to think special individuals who always stand out in the crowd. No matter if they enjoy the attention of everyone around them, they will attract views and gossip their way, always looking for a place to fit into, estranged from their close relationships only to find new, more fulfilling ones.
Such a close encounter of the Sun with Uranus always brings archetypal trouble with one's father and all sorts of authority issues. On the other hand, it is a connection of incredible forces rolled into one, and it is within a person's power to find the golden middle and transform any idea into reality, bringing dreams down to Earth. This combination gives lightning and incredible warmth, leading one to work over their limits only to "explode" and give up on an entire segment of life, too fast to be understood and too prone to create stress. If this person finds a way to enjoy some freelance work, we will see them cutting extremely close to deadlines because the rush of the last moment helps them excel.
The Sabian symbol for Aquarius representatives born on February 17th of a leap year and a year preceding it:
The Sabian symbol for Aquarius representatives born on February 17th of two years following a leap year:
These Sabian symbols obviously speak of transformation and a deep change one needs to go through to serve a certain purpose. A painful process must exist in order for a person to get out of their cocoon or find a meaning in their hurtful circumstances. There is no mention of any human here, although the first symbol implies the existence, and all things that happen in lives of those born on this day seem to be guided by forces of nature and the circumstantial, rarely provoked by any person.
People born on the 17th of February have a task to discover their own power of will and personality, shining a light on their shadows and dark places to evolve. It is a stressful incarnation that keeps bouncing them back to their ego, decisions, and solitude if they don't manage to find middle ground with other people, especially those in charge. As they build a healthy image of Self and their self-esteem grows, it becomes obvious that all they have taken personally wasn't personal at all, and their childish role ends so that the creative one may show.
Love and Emotions
When a person is born on the 17th of February, their warmth and need for excitement will probably push them into very different relationships throughout their lifetime. They are spontaneous and willing to experiment and try out many approaches, and will bump into people who fit their current state of mind perfectly. Looking for someone to talk to and have an adventure with, they will usually become distant when things get serious, for as long as they aren't ready to find actual admiration for another human being.
As they get older, their need to settle down kicks in, but stability will be hard to reach if they don't find the right amount of self-respect along the way. Once they start following their creative side and truly engage in strange activities that attract them, many new emotional relationships could come their way, as if the door to those who think alike open. Brave steps into weirdness lead them towards emotional recognition of others and heal their hearts.
What They Excel In
A person born on the 17th of February feels best when occupied with extremely creative work that no one else has done before. They work fast and well under pressure, connecting to the realm of ideas as soon as something pushes them over their own limits. In time, they can become excellent managers and leaders, but only if their career has had enough innovative and bold moves to make them proud. Technology, programming, and engineering stand for their natural interests and work areas that will bring out the best in their character.
Every person born on the 17th of February has a need to find oneness and recognize that we are all one and the same, from the same source. The perfect stone to help them achieve the state of inner peace and acceptance and find the right way to connect with the world is Wavellite. It is also a crystal that helps calm anger and frustration, and helps with issues deep in the psyche such as abuse and trauma.
February 17th Birthday Gift
Too choose a gift for a person born on the 17th of February, keep in mind that their individuality sets them apart from the rest of the crowd and don't choose "regular" presents such as candy, flowers, pens or clothes. Instead, intrigue them with a new experience, give them a voucher for anything from an exotic massage to parachute or bungee jumping, and rely on their intellectual side to commit to a new gadget that can be connected to their computer, phone, watch, and spark their telepathic abilities, if you can find such a thing. Give them a chance to rest through excitement, taking them out of their usual routine.
Positive Traits for February 17th Born
Standing out, different, they are willing to go on an adventure, dance, have fun, and enjoy socializing with strange people, inspired and sharing thoughts from the higher realm. These individuals are exciting and ready to jump into challenge.
Negative Traits for February 17th Born
Stressed and edgy, pushing themselves over their limits only to break loose with a bang. Unpredictable in the time of need, pushy and sometimes spiteful when they sense their personal freedom is endangered.
Famous Birthdays on 17th of February
- In 1963 Michael Jordan was born, an American NBA basketball player, whose biography on their website states: "By acclamation, Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time." An excellent example of how finding oneself and the right talent, one can become the best.
- In 1981 Joseph Gordon-Levitt was born, an American actor, director and producer, popular for his roles in Inception, The Dark Knight Rises, and 500 Days of Summer. Just like Michael Jordan, his talent has been discovered while he was still a child.
- In 1991 Ed Sheeran was born, an English singer and songwriter, guitarist and producer, the first artist to have two songs debut in the US top 10 in the same week. Again, we see that his talent was nurtured since childhood.
Important Historical Events on 17th of February
- 1600 – Giordano Bruno, the philosopher known for his immense attribution to science is burned alive for heresy.
- 1863 – An International Committee for Relief to the Wounded, is founded by a group of citizens in the city of Geneva, and the committee later became known as the International Committee of the Red Cross.
- 1904 – The premiere of Madama Butterfly at La Scala in Milan.
- 1933 – The first issue of the Newsweek magazine comes out.
- 1974 – The White House is buzzed by a disgruntled U. S. Army private in a stolen helicopter.
- 1980 – Krzysztof Wielicki (born on January 5th) and Leszek Cichy (born on November 14th) climb Mount Everest at winter for the first time.