02/29 Birthday - Zodiac Information
February 29th Zodiac
We all must agree that there must be something special about individual born on the 29th of February with their birthday being this distant point in time that none of us truly understand. This makes them wonder what it means and turns them to high spiritual realms they belong to. Life on this Earth can seem scary, and their compassionate, fragile nature, speaks of the primal archetype of the sign of Pisces – the loss and hiding, even of the entire day.
Sensitivity is obvious in every combination of the Moon with Neptune, and this date speaks of special souls that come to our realm to spread the knowledge of the Divine. Born special, they are different from their entire family to begin with, in a way secluded from common flows of their surroundings. When you think about it, this is a time just like any other, and only Gregorian calendar and us using it, define it through its difference. We are all in need of such spiritual beings chained by circumstance.
The liberation of thought and emotion for those born on this date comes through acceptance and responsibility. When they start noticing that the entire Universe hides solely in them, the world becomes friendlier and it gets easier to ask for help. In the second step of numeral analysis the Sun needs to connect with Jupiter, and this is like a masculine version of our first planetary row that involves solely feminine entities. This means that once they find their way in the realm of personal faith and discover their emotional strengths and limitations, they can embark on the search for their religion, teachings, and guidance too.
The Sabian symbol for Pisces representatives born on February 29th:
This symbol speaks of Soul's travel in search for enlightenment and a powerful symbolism is included in words before us. It is a journey in search for God, Self, and the Divine, and a brave flight is necessary for a person to feel special and on their quest to see beyond the fog, clouds, and any dishonesty and fake approaches of other people and their own intent to sink into illusion. If they end up in a repetitive routine that grounds them greatly but takes away their wings, it is very probable that they will simply stay in the same position of dishonesty towards Self until their breakage point starts to show.
When Saturn is someone's guiding star, faith and a connection to the higher realm they seek is never as simple as our primal nature would perceive it. It is the law of karma they need to obey and a set of difficult circumstances that serves a higher purpose. They need to recognize that no matter the past or the future, they are here now, and in the perfect place for this point in time.
Love and Emotions
A February 29th person is not just a regular person you see on the street. No matter the normalcy they might show before you get to know them, you will eventually find that their intimate world might be too breakable for the rough surroundings we live in today. They are fragile and see the world through idealistic goggles, giving everyone a fair share of personal faith and belief in good intentions that might not be that good to begin with. Their faith in humankind usually needs assessment or they become easy targets for those who don't really mean them well.
When romantically involved, they get flooded by compassion and emotions of their partner and other people surrounding them. Although they don't care much about surrounding opinions, it is impossible to stay immune to the atmosphere they sense in the air with every fiber of their being. Very often, their first several relationships serve simply as reminders that their faith needs to be put in their own judgment and instincts.
What They Excel In
February 29th born make excellent spies, but only if they don't need to hurt anyone along the way. Private investigators, teachers who test their student almost every day, and sailors that don't intend to ever come home, they are ready to leave one point in space only to seek balance in another. Creating perfection every step of the way, their talents mostly come down to interpersonal relating, compassion, religious or philosophic confessions, and true humanitarianism whenever they have a chance for it.
Being one of their kind and born in such a special moment, their mission involves Saturn as the king of all rocks on planet Earth – diamond. Perfection of hardness, composition and shape, its dance of light makes them more confident and open as they hold on to their grounding. A stone that never needs to recharge, it is the symbol of perfect balance and it will influence relationships, and the energy of the individual wearing it. This is a crystal that cleanses the aura of all impurities and anything shrouding a person's inner light, allowing the Soul to shine out.
February 29th Birthday Gift
Just because February 29th doesn't occur more often than once every four years, this doesn't mean time passes slower to those born on it. We may presume that their birthday happens every year at the time when the Sun hits its natal position, and seeing things this way, there is really not much confusion there. Their gift needs to show awareness of frailty and romantic needs, so name a star by them, sing them a song, and organize a dinner with violins playing in the background. Whatever you do, be honest in your declarations of affection and don't do anything greater than your intimate feelings towards them, for they will sense even the smallest of dishonesties and run away.
Positive Traits for February 29th Born
Sensual, romantic, aware of the atmosphere and everyone involved in it, they can sense how their loved ones feel even when they are far apart. Compassionate, loving, and inspiring for many, they have a lot to teach if they pull out of fear and panic.
Negative Traits for February 29th Born
Introverts with no contact to the outer world, fake, untrue, and depressed. Ill convictions could shape their future to be dark, and mistrust leads them to dishonesty in all imaginable forms.
Famous Birthdays on 29th of February
- In 1640 Benjamin Keach was born, a Particular Baptist preacher, who began preaching already at the age of 18. He is known for promoting the introduction of singing hymns in the Baptist churches.
- In 1692 John Byrom was born, a poet and an educator, as well as the inventor of a revolutionary system of shorthand. Mostly he is remembered as the man who wrote the Anglican hymn Christians awake! Salute the happy morn that he supposedly wrote as a Christmas present for his daughter.
- In 1736 Ann Lee was born, an English-American religious leader who founded the Shakers, who worshiped God by dancing or "shaking". Her life story is a truly difficult one, with 4 dead children, difficult pregnancies, persecution and relocation because of it, as well as violence she suffered from violent mobs for her religion.
Important Historical Events on 29th of February
- 1768 – Bar Confederation is formed by the nobility of Poland.
- 1916 – Raise in the minimum working age from twelve to fourteen years old, is adopted for mine, factory and mill workers in South Carolina.
- 1940 – Hattie McDaniel (born on June 10th) wins an Academy Award for her role of "Mammy" in Gone with the Wind and is the first African American to win it.
- 1964 – A new record for 100-meter freestyle swimming is set by the Australian swimmer Dawn Fraser (born on September 4th).
- 1988 – Svend Robinson (born on March 4th) comes out as gay, being the first member of the Canadian House of Commons to do so.
- 2012 – Tokyo Skytree is completed to become the tallest tower on Earth, and second tallest structure in the world made by man, the runner-up of Burj Khalifa.