February 3rd Zodiac
February 3rd speaks of one's ability to connect the genuine truth with their heart, and instead of running away from problems at hand, face them head on. The search for balance between emotions and reason is a mission to embark on. The mirror of truth that others see in hearts of those born on this date, won't ever settle for dishonesty and delusion.
February 3rd Horoscope
The story of those born on February 3rd revolves around their search for home and a place they belong in, and this inner need to feel at peace and in touch with their truth will often make them travelers and researchers of all sorts. When we combine this fact with the fact that they are enriched with powerful curiosity, we will see that they have a hard time finding the state of balance and staying in one place for too long. They will either hide from their feelings, or get carried away by them, and the only thing that can keep them on track and moving in one direction is a strong sense of purpose shining in their emotional world.
Love and Emotions
Love life of those born on the 3rd of February can be quite an adventure. Their emotions move with the tides and their relationships have purpose and meaning, for however long they might last. They aren't the most stable of partners and might choose to be in parallel relationships, or live in a conviction that love should be free of prejudice and free of monogamy. Still, the idealist they carry within won't let them rest until they find a rush of love for one person that will put all others to shade.
The story of Moon and Jupiter always speaks of grand emotions, healing and feelings of true love, and we will see that these individuals have a need to give all they own to others, sharing their compassion and love with those their heart chooses. They will mend their own wounds by helping partners in trouble, in need of their generosity, a kind word, or protection. The best way for them to heal their deeply emotional world is to help others heal theirs.
A person born on February 3rd has incredible ideas and need to learn how to express them in the right way, soothing to their heart and in sync with their emotional preparedness. It is their purpose to show what they know, be practical and express how they feel, through any form of speech, writing, or drawing. They have something to say, and whether it is one piece of information that needs to be repeated to a mass of people, or a bunch of different facts that only one person has to learn, their messages will be delivered in this lifetime. Every inhibition standing in the way of positive self-expression can make them feel depressed and as if the world they live in is a hopeless place.
What They Excel In
They are teachers and speakers with the ability to bring any subject directly into the mind of their students, to be understood and stay there for as long as necessary. They will be excellent educators, and find joy in speech, problem solving, and helping those in need. We will find a person born on this date to be known for sharing what they own with the world, for their convictions lead them only in the direction – the direction of equality and basic humanitarianism.
February 3rd Birthday Gift
To find the right present for a person born on the 3rd of February one must really know what direction they chose to follow. Although their hunger for knowledge and natural curiosity help to widen your choices, they still wish to learn only things that are set in their path of inspiration and purpose. Their gift should be something to use, touch, and get creative with, and depending on the level of closeness shared, they will enjoy an expensive pen or a set for clay sculpting or painting. Their inner child wishes to try something new at all times, spray paint or scratch their own map of the world. They wish to experiment with creative work of others just as much as they'd like to travel, to the nearest park if circumstances don't allow them to move any further.
Positive Traits for February 3rd Born
Wide in perspective, adaptable, giving, and ready to help those in need. They are humanitarians with a powerful purpose and personal philosophy to support their deeds, always in search for answers on how to make this world a better place.
Negative Traits for February 3rd Born
Running from emotions and negativity, they could find themselves distant from home, family, and their own heart, developing all sorts of psychosomatic physical conditions before admitting they were wrong.
A wonderful stone to aid the ability to communicate in a loving way, is chrysocolla. Not only does it help those born on the 3rd of February to share their emotions with the world, but it also gives them compassion and helps choose the right words for emotional healing of others. It is a crystal of teachers and truthful communication, that removes strict boundaries between the one holding the lecture and those who listen.
The Sabian symbol for Aquarius representatives born on February 3rd of a leap year and two years preceding it:
The Sabian symbol for Aquarius representatives born on February 3rd of a year following a leap year:
These symbols seemingly speak of entirely different things, but in fact, they are leading to one another. Only after a person has been through a dark tunnel and resurfaced where light is found, will they find someone to mirror them and show them why some romances and relationships never worked out. This is a loud date, for neither a train nor those singing birds are quiet and reserved, and you will see that expression pours out of those born at this time, either as a working puff or as a love song that the world needs to hear without any taboos or limitations.
Famous Birthdays on 3rd of February
- In 1809 Felix Mendelssohn was born, a German composer, pianist, traveler, and even a fine artist in pencil and watercolor. Even as a child he was forced to leave home in disguise, running from problems that he couldn't face. His intellectually stimulating environment led to incredible self-expression that left a mark in the world.
- In 1821 Elizabeth Blackwell was born, a British-born physician, the first woman with a medical degree in the United States. Incredible contacts and communication made her an icon of modern women, not only because of her own accomplishments, but because she spent her life helping other women to get educated.
- In 1962 Michele Green was born, an American actress and singer, best known for her role of Abby on the TV series L. A. Law. When she was still young, she had chosen to join a drama class to help her overcome her extreme shyness.
Important Historical Events on 3rd of February
- 1690 – The first paper money in the Americas is issued by the colony of Massachusetts.
- 1834 – The establishment of Wake Forest University.
- 1897 – The beginning of the Greco-Turkish War.
- 1913 – The Sixteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution is ratified, and the Federal Government is authorized to impose and collect an income tax.
- 1918 – The service of the Twin Peaks Tunnel in San Francisco begins, making it the longest functional streetcar tunnel in the world at the time.
- 1984 – The first embryo transfer from woman to woman that resulted in a live birth is announced by John Buster and the research team at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.