01/02 Birthday - Zodiac Information
January 2nd Zodiac
The 2nd of January looks like a follow up of the day that starts each new year, putting it in some sort of a shadow that individuals with more initiative and energy make. This isn’t an easy time on one's ego, not because of the Sun's position in Capricorn, but because the feel of one's life seems less relevant than that of those in charge.
The effect of Pluto here is a bit vague since it tied to the “non-existent” zero, but it will still burden the Moon quite a bit. This date stands for the combination of two lights and puts the Moon first, as if the nature of a leader has switched places with a passive, feminine side. Individuals born on the 2nd of January will show a certain feel for other people, and if they don’t neglect or shove it aside as weakness, they can build their entire career, status, and everything that makes them shine through relationships with others. The basis of all their activities has to be compassion, and as soon as ego battles kick in, losses will come and make them question their own position in their surroundings.
The Sabian symbol for Capricorns born on January 2nd:
As if going a step further from those born on the first day of the year, these individuals have a way of bringing their faith down to Earth, seeing the natural order of things as explainable through words, science, and a stable mental flow. Their life is all about learning and this is what they should embrace, sooner or later. It is their task to use the Nature to their benefit.
Born to study, learn, travel, and grow, they will find their own individuality through other people. At first, special listeners born on this date will be a simple reflection of their surroundings, unaware of their true strengths and potential. Their challenge is overcome by constant expansion and the strong pull of faith they will feel when everything else is gone. This isn’t an easy incarnation and has many extremes to be connected into one, but if they seek balance within, slowly achieving the state of peace between emotion and reason, they will reach the depth needed to succeed in anything they do.
Love and Emotions
When a person is born on the 2nd of January, they have a task to connect their feminine and masculine sides into unquestionable oneness. This means that they will seek their other half, someone with enough inner light to help them discover their own inner emotional world. Love life of those born on this date can be extraordinary if they know how to embrace their own need for family, emotion, and physical love. If not, it becomes a pool of wrongly set expectations with misunderstood counterparts and roles that won’t blend together no matter the effort.
Emotional world of these Capricorns is extremely deep, but a bit hard to recognize and wear on the surface. They must realize that their self-image isn’t endangered by sensitivity and pull themselves out of family bonds that created a ripple they follow unconsciously. This is an individual who is to repeat the mistakes of their parents until a shift of perspective is reached, and until they connect respect and love into one whole on their own.
What They Excel In
Those born on January 2nd will always find themselves in relationship analysis of sorts. They will make great marriage counselors or divorce attorneys, but the latter could make them question their morals and faith in togetherness. They need a direction to move in and with their strong focus, they could make excellent sportsmen, engineers or pilots. It is easy for them to grasp large concepts, make a synthesis of many different details, and find the purpose of even the oddest of things.
Rainforest Jasper is the perfect stone to fit the personality of January 2nd born. It is a crystal that mostly benefits their heart chakra, while at the same time providing them with a strong connection with nature and planet Earth. Faith is restored with its use and it should be carried close to one's heart to feel its most beneficent effects.
January 2nd Birthday Gift
To really make this person cherish your gift, it needs to come from the heart. Sentimental value is of greater importance than one might think based on their attitude. The trick here is to steer clear of pathetic displays of love, phrases and clichés people typically use to show their affection. They want something personal yet powerful, fun and creative while at the same time loving and practical. Gifts for their home might be a good choice, but only if they truly correspond to their personality that isn’t always easy to spot.
Positive Traits for January 2nd Born
Aware, educated individuals with their aim set high, those born on this date live for learning and serve a strong purpose through their existence on planet Earth. They are driven by moral imperatives and acknowledge that their convictions shape their life.
Negative Traits for January 2nd Born
Out of balance, choosing heart over mind and vice versa way too often, burdened by the inability to connect the two. Twofaced and dissatisfied when one of these sides is drastically neglected.
Famous Birthdays on 2nd of January
- In 1920 Isaac Asimov was born, a well-known author, academic, and a professor of biochemistry at Boston University. His birthday remains unknown to this day, but he celebrated it on January 2nd, an extremely important fact from the point of synchronicity. The American Humanist Association (AHA) named him the Humanist of the Year in 1984 and he was one of the singers of the Humanist Manifesto.
- In 1983 Kate Bosworth was born, an American actress known for her skillful competitive horse racing and being a champion equestrian by the age of fourteen. She was born with heterochromia iridum and has a hazel right eye and a blue left eye – such an incredible manifestation of the contact of two different lights.
- In 1836 Queen Emma of Hawaii was born, or Emma Kalanikaumakaʻamano Kaleleonālani Naʻea Rooke. She was known for her many talents, including music, dance, and being a skilled equestrian. She ran for ruling monarch against King Kalākaua but was defeated, remaining in his shadow.
Important Historical Events on 2nd of January
- 533 – Mercurius is elevated to papacy and becomes pope John II, the first pope to adopt a new name upon elevation.
- 1860 – It is announced that the hypothetical planet Vulcan is discovered, named this way for being so close to the Sun by the Roman god of hindering fire.
- 1955 – Assasination of the Panamanian president José Antonio Remón Cantera (born on April 11th).
- 1959 – The Soviet Union launches Luna 1, the first spacecraft to reach the proximity of the Moon and orbit the Sun
- 1981 – The arrest of Peter Sutcliffe, the “Yorkshire Ripper” (born on June 2nd).
- 2004 – Samples are succesfully collected from Comet Wild 2 (discovered on January 6th) by Stardust, to be returned to Earth.