03/11 Birthday - Zodiac Information
March 11th Zodiac
Date: March 11th
In One Word: Man
Shape: Three Dots
Most Compatabile With: Taurus
The 11th of March is a date that has a strange note to it, as if it was to break a cycle, jump out of the ordinary, stand out in the crowd, and surprise us every step of the way. It is a point of rationality in the ocean of emotion, and a place where light needs to be found in one's understanding of the world, for their heart to finally cleanse from all the pain they carry within.
There is a lot of creation and light here, no matter the fight of two Suns for supremacy. The goodness of heart prevails in those born on March 11th, for their ego battle always serves a purpose, and their self-recognition and growth always move them forward. The luck and the positive pull of Jupiter in this row is incredibly important, for without it a person would be struggling, moving in circles, and holding on to imagery of the Self without future or hope. As their vision changes and time goes by, they will start affecting their circumstances by shaping their beliefs, and find their optimism to be the powerful fuel leading them where they want to go.
The Sabian symbol for Pisces representatives born on March 11th of a year preceding a leap year:
The Sabian symbol for Pisces representatives born on March 11th of a leap year, and two years following it:
We will primarily observe these intertwining symbols as a time to play and a time to eat, a time for tenderness and a time for obligations, with both of them carrying a sense of joy and satisfaction to our world. Still it will seem inevitable to think about the sacrifice of the lamb as we combine them, and this is a powerful statement that individuals born on March 11th carry within. Very often, they will become vegetarians or vegans, some of them even rebellious and problematic, standing against corporations that rule the world of meat.
There is something incredibly childish in the souls of people born on the 11th of March. Their appearance might come off as serious and dedicated to a certain image, with their health stable and their heart in place, but their curious mind and the way they communicate set them apart from everyone else. They are special, blessed by intelligence in the world where silence and emotion prevail, as if their sole purpose in life is to balance dualities all around them, in their entire Cosmos, through joy, laughter, a good sense of humor, and social contacts that make them smile.
Love and Emotions
A person born on March 11th isn't exactly a solid relationship material until they manage to mend some of their inner wounds. They are self-sufficient and turned to their own ego, not always very eager to think about the need of the person they are in love with. Their emotional awareness will allow them to sense how their partner feels, but their battle for dominance will see every partner as a threat to their priority system that functions properly without any changes imposed on it.
They can be only with someone who is their equal, someone to love them as childish as they get, and act without fear to be just as childish with them often enough. They want to share this curious nature with the world, especially that one special person they love, but get easily distracted before actually falling in love. Their sex life will speak best of their emotional connection and it is obvious from their ability to give in, how far along they progressed on the scale of Soul's evolution.
What They Excel In
Individuals born on March 11th have the freedom of expression in their hands. Although they will be set for public performances, it could make them happier to sweep their loved ones off their feet and turn to spontaneous activities in a matter of seconds. They excel in jobs and things in life that need social contacts, communication, someone to put a smile on and go for a new adventure. Without a solid plan to return home, they could wander off far from their birthplace and into the unknown.
A stone called sphene, or titanite, is an excellent choice for those born on March 11th. This crystal truly puts an emphasis on a person's mental ability, accelerates learning and absorbing knowledge, and helps one think more clearly. It will aid the development of intuition that can be used for organizational skills, and allow them to reach for personal improvements every step of the way.
March 11th Birthday Gift
A birthday of Pisces representatives born on this date can be a parade of human interactions or a surprise party that they don't show up for. When choosing their gift, you need to think about the beauty that hides behind their rational approach, and see their child within. To do so, choose something they can play with, a new video game, clay and chisel, something to touch and feel with their hands. Joke around as much as you want to, just don't forget that this is their day. Put them in the center of attention, applaud, play their songs, and dance with them. They won't need much more than that to feel good about having you around.
Positive Traits for March 11th Born
Curious children with a mission to inspire, set free, give a kind word, and use their mind in the most constructive way. Wonderful thinkers and poets with a shiny life philosophy and the ability to make everyone remember where their own core lies.
Negative Traits for March 11th Born
In the process of constant inner proving of worth, unaware that they deserve respect, detached from their hearts and naïve in their approach to people with severe problems.
Famous Birthdays on 11th of March
- In 1873 David Horsley was born, an English-American director and pioneer of the film industry, one of the co-founders of Universal Studios. The symbolism of Mercury fallen in Pisces is emphasized on a physical level in his case, for his hand (Mercury) was injured as the train ran over it, and was amputated a couple of inches below the elbow.
- In 1964 Peter Berg was born, an American actor, director and screenwriter, known for his (black) comedies and his sense of humor. He is a well-educated actor who majored in theater arts before pursuing his film career in Los Angeles, California.
- In 1968 Lisa Loeb was born, an American singer, guitarist and songwriter, whose career started with the platinum-selling hit "Stay (I Missed You)", the first number 1 single for an artist that has no recording contract. Apart from singing, she wrote children's books and created The Camp Lisa Foundation, a non-profit organization that sends kids to camp.
Important Historical Events on 11th of March
- 1702 – The first national daily newspaper in England, The Daily Courant, is published for the first time.
- 1784 – The second Anglo-Mysore War is brought to an end by the singing of Treaty of Mangalore.
- 1851 – Giuseppe Verdi's (born on October 9th or October 10th) Rigolleto is performed for the first time in Venice.
- 1861 – Adoption of the Constitution of the Confederate States of America.
- 1983 – A cold test of a nuclear weapon is successfully conducted in Pakistan.
- 2006 – The inauguration of the first woman resident of Chile, Michelle Bachelet (born on September 29th).