10/25 Birthday - Zodiac Information
October 25th Zodiac
A date such as the 25th of October has something special to say, carrying the first concise information from the Sun set in Scorpio. This is a time of change when two things seem to be better than one, and people born at this time tend to live parallel roles in different areas of their life. To connect extremes within, they need to find the point of understanding and acceptance for themselves, just as they are, in all their inner oppositions.
This planetary row connects personal entities with the essence of Scorpio, telling the tale of issues that are deeply unacceptable and hard to forgive. A lot of information is found here, and people born at this time are deep in their research and analysis, gathering insights from important dialogues and social circles. They feel the need to discuss what isn’t clear, the unseen, to reach for the truth that will liberate them from torn loyalties between their emotional and rational choices in life. It is typical for their family circumstances to put an accent on communication between their parents which might be faulty and destructive, or in some cases extremely deep, with very little words but thorough understanding they have yet to build in their own contacts.
The Sabian symbol for Scorpio representatives born on October 25th in every year:
This symbol is a vivid description of the emotional state those born on this date might be in. Something fragile tends to be broken, but this gives a scent of beauty for their relationships with other people as they learn to deal with painful emotions and regenerate from losses and wounds in their life. Spreading their feelings to the outer world without real recognition of their painful issues, they could feel like a burden to others even though they are simply looking for understanding. They are to remember that the value of their internal process is vast and as they deal, metabolize and become stronger, they have means to share it with everyone who needs help seeing their own value.
Scorpios born on October 25th are to find their grounding through physical activity and contact with physiology. They should stop and listen to messages from their body, get enough sleep and become aware of their existence in the material world. Before finding their authentic instincts and separating them from influences of others, their life could be a fight and a struggle that puts aggression to focus. However, once their task is complete and they realize that they are meant to lead the way, just as they are, they become an inspiration to all those who need assistance, practical guidance and strength.
Love and Emotions
Emotional life of those born on the 25th of October depends greatly on their conversation skills and the way they learned to express their feelings with those they love. This may be the area that needs some work and their bonds will often remind them of faulty words they might choose or bruise them with dialogues filled with misunderstandings. They need someone to listen closely in an intimate connection between hearts and won’t settle for less than what will feed their need for emotional clarity.
Honest and direct, their relationships tend to be stable, even if they are in parallel romances with different people at the same time. This parallel pattern may be satisfying for a short while but in time, it just reminds them of their belief in one true love that is buried deep within, and they won’t feel complete before they merge their feelings into a solid, grounded interaction with just one partner. Dedicated and willing to fight for love, they need to recognize the moment when they need to back down and search further until they find someone tender enough and focused enough to get serious with.
What They Excel In
Individuals born on October 25th are excellent writers, they work well with details, calligraphy, and architecture. They feel the need to build bridges between different shores, people and extremes, and won’t settle for a career that simply puts food on the table. Passionate and mentally focused on any issue at hand, they are team players even when they don’t get along with everyone in the team. With long-term efforts and early recognition, they could make great sportsmen, policemen, soldiers and surgeons.
Dumortierite is a stone that brings mental clarity and peace to those born on October 25th, giving them the right amount of patience for their own inner processes and other people in their life. It is a stone that teaches one how to stand up for themselves and take control of their own life. It assists with both language-based and mathematical mental skills and stimulates sharing of messages received from realms of the unseen.
October 25th Birthday Gift
A birthday gift for someone born on October 25th can be anything that needs to be put together, a puzzle or a set of sticks that combine into a castle. They wish to play with details and prolong their focus on something inspiring and motivating. If you wish to go with something simpler, bring them two presents at the same time, one of each sparking a different side to their personality. Acknowledge their dark side and their joyous inner child, and don’t be afraid of risky choices that others might frown upon.
Positive Traits for October 25th Born
Sensitive to words and giving them value and meaning, they are wonderful listeners open for other people's difficulties and problems that wait to be solved. Intelligent and deep in their analysis, they are the pillar of support to loved ones who don’t bruise their soft inner world.
Negative Traits for October 25th Born
Torn between their inner oppositions, they could have a hard time holding on to one choice at a time, trying to multitask when they really need focus. Their words could be rough and hurtful, and they might turn to self-destructive habits if they don’t work on embracing their shadows.
Famous Birthdays on 25th of October
- In 1881 Pablo Picasso was born, a Spanish painter, sculptor, ceramicist and printmaker, regarded as one of the most influential artists of the 20th century as the co-founder of the Cubist movement. In addition to his wife or primary partner, he had several mistresses, was married twice and had four children by three women.
- In 1984 Katy Perry (Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson) was born, an American singer, songwriter and actress, recognized for her singles "I Kissed a Girl", "Hot n Cold", "Roar" and others. Often regarded as a sex symbol and along with her humor and food related styling, one might fail to see that she has won four Guinness World Records, five American Music Awards, and has been included on the annual Forbes list from 2011-2018.
- In 1985 Ciara (Ciara Princess Harris) was born, an American singer, dancer, songwriter and actress, who rose to fame with her triple platinum album Goodies. In 2016, the became a Global Brand Ambassador for Revlon, and interestingly, she was named by the Revlon fragrance Ciara which is still sold today.
Important Historical Events on 25th of October
- 1861 – Establishing of the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- 1918 – The SS Princess Sophia sinks, losing all 343 passengers and crew.
- 1927 – The luxury liner SS Principessa Mafalda sinks, killing 314.
- 1940 – Naming of the first African American general in the U. S. Army.
- 1945 – Republic of China assumes control over Taiwan after fifty years of Japanese administration.
- 1980 – Conclusion of proceedings on the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction.